29/04/2013 | by Youri Barneoud
The British Snow Tour is back and raring to go with a line-up of 14 prestigious British Championship events kicking off from September.
Stopping at four of the UK’s top snowsport hotspots – Norwich, Glasgow, Milton Keynes and Castleford – with two new sponsors on board, a smartprice 3 for 2 offer and a hefty £20,000 combined prize purse, the 2010 British Snowboard & Freeski Tour is set to be a banger.
“We’re stoked that a host of the industry’s biggest brands continue to appreciate the impact of the British Snow Tour, as protection heavyweight Giro and European boardwear specialist Protest join in the action to complement our long-serving friendships with Trespass, SNO!zone, Snow + Rock and Cushe Footwear… Here’s to the continued invasion of new participants and the developments of UK rippers… bring it on!” – Spencer Claridge – Director Soulsports / British Snow Tour
DATES FOR YOUR DIARIES:
British Artificial Championships:
- 11th & 12th September – British Dryslope Championships, Norfolk Snowsports Centre. Featuring Giro Big Air, Protest Slopestyle & Trespass Ski/Snowboardcross Championships.
British Indoor Championships:
- 18th September – Trespass Ski/Snowboardcross Championships & Rail Jam, Glasgow SNO!zone
- 25th September – Giro Big Air Championships, Milton Keynes SNO!zone
- 9th October – Protest Slopestyle Championships, Castleford SNO!zone
British Invitational Championships:
- 22nd October – London Ski & Snowboard Show
The new British Snow Tour website, which will include event news and gossip, course layouts and online registration, will be live from 1st August britishsnowtour.com in the meantime for any news and gossip make sure you check out our facebook page