31/10/2007 | by Onboard
From Vancouver to the nether-lands of the Maritimes, the eesa Canadian Cartel has your lux layering needs covered. The Cartel consists of Joel Hersey, Sebastien Carobene, Stefan Cott, Jay Woon and Brady Stoddard. “The pieces for the Canadian Cartel began to fall into place in the late summer” comments Steve Cleary, eesa’s sales/marketing director. “We were looking for an Ontario rep when we picked up Stef via Seb. The boys started peppering me about picking up Jay and Brady and how they had all worked together as a team for the last 5+ years. I gave Jay and Brady a shout, they were stoked on the brand and the next thing you new we got the band back together.”
The eesa Canadian Cartel brings over 50+ years of repping experience to the Great White North, numerous rep awards and plenty of kick-ass accounts that they are stoked to get on the eesa lux layering program.
Some facts about the Cartel:
Joel Hersey – Holding it down in the Maritimes
- Once wet his pants being hugged by Tigger at Disney World, as such has never seen Disney on Ice even though his Mom plays Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
- Made millions during the Roller Blade boom of the 90′s. Has stayed a snowboard rep for the ‘love of it’.
- Pushes mongo.
Joel can be reached at: email@example.com
Sebastien Carobene – Adding more Pepper to the Montreal scene
- Hates poutine, but chokes it down to impress the ladies.
- Was the global president of the New Kids On The Block, or NKOTB as Seb likes to call them, fan-club in 1991.
- Is legally blind, but likes to drive at night with his shades on while cruising Saint Catherine St.
Seb can be reached at: Sebastien.firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Cott – Bleeds Leaf Blue
- Was once a lucrative underwear model with Calvin Klein until an unfortunate accident with a bidet left his right ass check grotesquely larger than his left. At his first shoot back from the incident the photographer had to excuse himself and was heard violently heaving in the rest room. Stef has never gotten a call-back since.
- Once solved the riddle of ‘what is the sound of one hand clapping’ but forgot to write it down.
- Is Internationally acclaimed for being able to solve Rubik’s cubes in 90 seconds or less.
Stef can be reached at email@example.com
Jay Woon – Calgary to Winnipeg and everywhere in-between including our favorite City Name in the world Regina also rhymes with……..
- Jay grew up on the ocean and was the reigning sandcastle building champion from 1997-2003 with such accurate sandcastle constructions as the CN tower, he once reconstructed the 401 in real scale.
- Auditioned for American Idol posing as an American, was kicked off in the semi-finals when his lip-syncing was ruse was foiled by Simon, when he pronounced the word about in a distinctly Canadian accent.
- Is petitioning to have the Basketball Hall of Fame moved from Springfield, MA USA because James Naismith was Canadian. Thinks Canadians invented snow.
Jay can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brady Stoddard – Holdin’ down the West Coast
- Once dated Pamela Anderson, post Tommy Lee video. Pam’s got exclusive rights to the ‘Brady Bunch’ video as she is fond of calling it.
- Has three nipples.
- Once thwarted a bank robbery with a bank pen, while pen was still chained to the table.
Brady can be reached at email@example.com
eesa lux layering was created to remove the shackles of the snowboard industries incredibly static first-layer offerings. If you‚re still rocking a long-sleeve cotton-T and hooded sweatshirt when you ride; eesa is the brand for you. eesa makes design-driven innerwear and apparel with a sophisticated focus on functional fabrics engineered with your style in mind. The results are lux-layering pieces that can be worn from Snowflake-to -Beachbreak. eesa’s fall/winter collection hits select specialty snowboard shops this fall in the US, Canada, Europe and Japan, in addition to online distribution through the Eesa Lux layering website.