29/12/2009 | by Tom Copsey
Only two days to go, then the largest and most legendary snowboard contest of the world will happen in the Bergisel Stadium. The new / old discipline big air straight jump and the strongest riders field since years promise the Billabong Air & Style Innsbruck-Tirol 09/II to be the best Air & Style ever. Snow conditions and the forecasted weather are absolutely perfect. On top of that the Swedish live-performance-specialists The Hives and the not less spectacular K.I.Z. will be on stage.
Draw of the first round pairs and 25% reduced tickets
in the new Billabong shop
All riders arrived in Innsbruck and are getting ready for the 05.12.09. Tension is rising and will have its first peak when the riders draw is held publicly on Friday. The 8 seeded riders will draw their first round opponents by lots. The so called head-to-head format guarantees a most tense straight jump competition. The riders draw will take place on Friday 04.12.09 at 1:15 p.m. in front of Sillpark. At this public event, the riders will get to know the athlete they have to beat the next day. Many fans will show up to see the happening and prepare for the showdown at the Billabong Air & Style 09/II.
At the same time Billabong opens its brand new shop in Sillpark on Friday and gives the fans the chance to get price reduced tickets. Thanks to Billabong there will be 500 tickets available for 25% less (Billabong Preis: € 34,50 including all fees). The special sale is on until the shop closes at 8 p.m.
Last tickets in pre sale or at the box offices
The final run on the tickets is on. For all late-deciders there is good news: tickets are still available. Until Saturday there are the following possibilities:
• ATTENTION: By 25% reduced tickets are available at the Billabong shop in Sillpark on Friday 04.12.09. Billabong opens its new shop and sponsors the price reduction. 500 tickets are available from 12 noon until the shop closes at 8 p.m. The reduced price is € 34,50 including all fees.
• Normal pre sale at all Öticket pre sale partners runs until Friday, 04.12.09 until 8 p.m.
• On air-style.com print@home tickets are available until Saturday, 05.12.09 until 12 noon
• At Tourismus Information at Burggraben 3 in Innsbruck city tickets are also available until Saturday, 05.12.09 until 12 noon.
• Box offices at the Tummlerpark at the Bergisel will open on Saturday from 1:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. The box office prices are € 47,- including all fees for grandstand tickets and € 148,- including all fees for VIP tickets.